Representing Data 2
- Read this https://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/wcbrown/courses/si110AY13S/lec/l01/lec.html
- Do the HW other than problem 9. https://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/wcbrown/courses/si110AY13S/lec/l01/hw/hw.pdf
- Submit pictures of the HW.
- Use this link to help create the jar file https://github.com/macagua/example.java.helloworld. Then make your own hello world gifar using the information in this Stackoverflow answer. https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/116819/beside-gifar-are-there-any-other-known-polyglot-files.
- While you are learning about polyglot files, you should learn about POC || GTFO. https://hackaday.com/2017/08/14/bibles-you-should-read-poc-gtfo/. They are very entertaining, though highly advanced. Download https://www.alchemistowl.org/pocorgtfo/pocorgtfo07.pdf and go read Chapter 6. It will open your mind to what is possible, and like all good pieces of education, will mostly serve to teach you how little you know.